The Osteopathic International Alliance (OIA) serves as a clearinghouse of information with an aim of obtaining, reviewing, and distributing the most accurate information currently available on the osteopathic profession worldwide. The OIA clearinghouse serves as a credible, reliable source of information for the use of participating organizations, as well as interested governmental, regulatory, and non-governmental entities. The OIA secretariat vets information on education, practice, and registration and then shares it here. The information relies on the accuracy of the submissions made by credible participating organizations, and is considered a perpetual work in progress.
If, in reviewing this directory, you would like to suggest changes or additions to the Clearinghouse committee, please contact the OIA.
- OIA Global Osteopathic Reports
- WHO Benchmarks for Training in Osteopathy
- EFFO Report on the Regulation of the Osteopathic Profession in Europe (First Edition October 2021)
- WHO Global Report on Traditional and Complementary Medicine 2019
- Virtual Health Library TCIM Americas - Traditional, Complementary and Integrative Medicine
- Speakers Bureau
- Osteopathic FAQ Brochure
- OIA Members
- Past OIA Newsletters