The International Journal of Osteopathic Medicine (IJOM), published by Elsevier, is offering all members of the OIA individual discounted subscriptions to the journal, starting from 2015.
Journal subscriptions include:
- 4 printed issues of the journal delivered direct to each subscriber upon publication
- Online access to complete journal—including archive material back to 2001 and Articles in Press (articles available online prior to publication)
- The ability to set up individual accounts online and sign up for free e-alerts
- Access to all content via free iOS and Android apps
- Discounted subscription (January 2015–December 2015): EURO 64.00
Members should contact the Publisher with their name and billing details (and shipping, if different from billing) via the following contacts, depending on country of residence. All members should state that they are members of the Osteopathic International Alliance (OIA):
Europe/Middle East/Africa: JournalsCustomerServiceEMEA@elsevier.com
North and South Americas: JournalsCustomerServiceemail@example.com
For enquiries, please contact the publisher directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Editorial Board encourages submission of articles based on both quantitative and qualitative research designs. The Editorial Board also aims to provide a forum for discourse and debate on any aspect of osteopathy and neuromusculoskeletal medicine with the aim of critically evaluating existing practices in regard to the diagnosis, treatment and management of patients with neuromusculoskeletal disorders and somatic dysfunction.